Are you a volunteer or member of the staff of a charity, social enterprise or community organisation and are you considering starting a social enterprise? Are you unsure of the options available or even if your idea would be viable as a profitable business?
We can review your social business plan or write one with you. There are lots of ways we can help, examples include:
- A session with senior staff and voluntary board to explore options
- Complete a review and facilitate board/committee feasibility discussion
- Write a social enterprise business plan that will engage staff and supporters alike
- Help you to write and communicate a compelling campaign case for support
- Explore your funding opportunities
- Prepare for and guide on investor presentations
- Coaching support for staff and/or volunteers to bring the business to life
- Support for a CEO undertaking a social enterprise for the first time
Did you know that if your social enterprise is within Belfast City Council or Ards and North Down Council you could qualify for some free mentoring under the Go Social Programme? There is support tailored from inital idea to start up or how to grow your social business. Don’t delay as this free help is time limited and get in touch to find out more.
Give us a call to chat through your needs and the first two hours no obligation consultation is free! Contact us today